The 'Enforcement Center' represents the systems that receive reports of violations detected by various ITS facilities including individual vehicle emissions, lane violations, toll violations, CVO violations, etc.
This physical object does not have any functionality defined in ARC-IT, as it exists outside the system functional boundary.
This physical object is included in the following Service Packages:
- CVO03: Electronic Clearance
- CVO04: CV Administrative Processes
- CVO07: Roadside CVO Safety
- CVO08: Smart Roadside and Virtual WIM
- CVO21: International Border Electronic Clearance
- PM03: Parking Electronic Payment
- PS04: Mayday Notification
- PT04: Transit Fare Collection Management
- PT10: Intermittent Bus Lanes
- ST01: Emissions Monitoring
- ST06: HOV/HOT Lane Management
- ST07: Eco-Lanes Management
- ST10: Low Emissions Zone Management
- SU12: Vehicle Maintenance
- TM10: Electronic Toll Collection
- TM11: Road Use Charging
- TM17: Speed Warning and Enforcement
- TM22: Dynamic Lane Management and Shoulder Use
- TM26: Signal Enforcement
This physical object has the following security levels for the associated service packages.
Currently, there are no standards associated with the physical object itself though the interfaces may have standards associated with them. For standards related to interfaces, see the specific information flow triple pages.