Parking Management Center
The 'Parking Management Center' manages one or more parking lots by providing configuration and control of field infrastructure, user account management and interfaces with financial systems to manage payment. This p-object takes the back office portion of the Parking Management System's functionality as it was defined in ARC-IT 8.3 and prior.
This physical object is included in the following Service Packages:
- CVO05: Commercial Vehicle Parking
- CVO09: Freight-Specific Dynamic Travel Planning
- DM01: ITS Data Warehouse
- PM01: Parking Space Management
- PM02: Smart Park and Ride System
- PM03: Parking Electronic Payment
- PM04: Regional Parking Management
- PM05: Parking Reservations
- PM06: Loading Zone Management
- PT14: Multi-modal Coordination
- PT18: Integrated Multi-Modal Electronic Payment
- TI01: Broadcast Traveler Information
- TI02: Personalized Traveler Information
- TI05: Travel Services Information and Reservation
- TM09: Integrated Decision Support and Demand Management
|Parking Account and Fee Management|
|Parking Data Collection|
This physical object has the following security levels for the associated service packages.
Currently, there are no standards associated with the physical object itself though the interfaces may have standards associated with them. For standards related to interfaces, see the specific information flow triple pages.