The 'Financial Center' represents the organization that handles electronic fund transfer requests to enable the transfer of funds from the user of the service to the provider of the service. The functions and activities of financial clearinghouses are covered by this physical object.
This physical object does not have any functionality defined in ARC-IT, as it exists outside the system functional boundary.
This physical object is included in the following Service Packages:
- CVO04: CV Administrative Processes
- CVO09: Freight-Specific Dynamic Travel Planning
- PM03: Parking Electronic Payment
- PT04: Transit Fare Collection Management
- PT18: Integrated Multi-Modal Electronic Payment
- ST05: Electric Charging Stations Management
- ST06: HOV/HOT Lane Management
- ST10: Low Emissions Zone Management
- TI05: Travel Services Information and Reservation
- TI06: Dynamic Ridesharing and Shared Use Transportation
- TM10: Electronic Toll Collection
- TM11: Road Use Charging
This physical object has the following security levels for the associated service packages.
|Physical Object Security|
|Security Class||Confidentiality||Integrity||Availability||Service Package|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||CV Administrative Processes|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||Dynamic Ridesharing and Shared Use Transportation|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||Electric Charging Stations Management|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||Electronic Toll Collection|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||Freight-Specific Dynamic Travel Planning|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||HOV/HOT Lane Management|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||Integrated Multi-Modal Electronic Payment|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||Low Emissions Zone Management|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||Parking Electronic Payment|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||Road Use Charging|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||Transit Fare Collection Management|
|Class 2||Moderate||Moderate||Moderate||Travel Services Information and Reservation|
Currently, there are no standards associated with the physical object itself though the interfaces may have standards associated with them. For standards related to interfaces, see the specific information flow triple pages.