The 'Fleet-Freight Manager' represents the people that are responsible for the dispatching and management of Commercial Vehicle fleets (e.g. traditional Fleet Managers) and Freight Equipment assets. It may be many people in a large tracking organization or a single person (owner driver) in the case of single vehicle fleets. The Fleet-Freight Manager provides instructions and coordination for Commercial Vehicles and Freight Equipment and receives the status of the vehicles and freight equipment in the fleet that they manage.
This physical object does not have any functionality defined in ARC-IT, as it exists outside the system functional boundary.
This physical object is included in the following Service Packages:
- CVO01: Carrier Operations and Fleet Management
- CVO02: Freight Administration
- CVO04: CV Administrative Processes
- CVO05: Commercial Vehicle Parking
- CVO10: Road Weather Information for Freight Carriers
- CVO11: Freight Drayage Optimization
- CVO14: CV Driver Security Authentication
- CVO15: Fleet and Freight Security
This physical object has the following security levels for the associated service packages.
|Physical Object Security|
|Security Class||Confidentiality||Integrity||Availability||Service Package|
|Security levels have not been defined yet.|
Currently, there are no standards associated with the physical object itself though the interfaces may have standards associated with them. For standards related to interfaces, see the specific information flow triple pages.