Physical Object: Commercial Vehicle OBE
CV On-Board Mass Monitoring
'CV On-Board Mass Monitoring' is an Australia-specific functional object that monitors the weight of the cargo load and provides this information along with driver input to third party monitoring services.
This functional object is included in the "Commercial Vehicle OBE" physical object.
This functional object is included in the following service packages:
This functional object is mapped to the following Functional View PSpecs:
- 2.4.10: Communicate Commercial Vehicle On-board Data to Service Provider
- 2.4.2: Collect On-board Commercial Vehicle Sensor Data
- 2.4.3: Analyze Commercial Vehicle On-board Data
- 2.4.4: Provide Commercial Vehicle Driver Interface
- 2.4.6: Provide Commercial Vehicle On-board Data Store Interface
- 2.4.7: Manage CV On-board Data
|01||The vehicle shall send vehicle mass data to a commercial vehicle service provider in order to show compliance with commercial vehicle regulations.|
|02||The vehicle shall accept inputs from the commercial vehicle driver in order to setup and operate the mass monitoring application in the commercial vehicle.|
Currently, there are no standards associated with the functional object itself though the interfaces may have standards associated with them.