Emergency System Operator
'Emergency System Operator' represents the public safety personnel that monitor emergency requests, (including those from the E911 Operator) and set up pre-defined responses to be executed by an emergency management system. The operator may also override predefined responses where it is observed that they are not achieving the desired result. This also includes dispatchers who manage an emergency fleet (police, fire, ambulance, HAZMAT, etc.) or higher order emergency managers who provide response coordination during emergencies.
This physical object does not have any functionality defined in ARC-IT, as it exists outside the system functional boundary.
This physical object is included in the following Service Packages:
- CVO14: CV Driver Security Authentication
- PS01: Emergency Call-Taking and Dispatch
- PS02: Emergency Response
- PS04: Mayday Notification
- PS09: Transportation Infrastructure Protection
- PS10: Wide-Area Alert
- PS11: Early Warning System
- PS12: Disaster Response and Recovery
- PS13: Evacuation and Reentry Management
- PS15: Stolen Vehicle Recovery
- PT05: Transit Security
- TM08: Traffic Incident Management System
- TM19: Roadway Closure Management
|Emergency Management Center||emergency operations status||Emergency System Operator|
|Emergency System Operator||emergency operations input||Emergency Management Center|
This physical object has the following security levels for the associated service packages.
|Physical Object Security|
|Security Class||Confidentiality||Integrity||Availability||Service Package|
|Security levels have not been defined yet.|
Currently, there are no standards associated with the physical object itself though the interfaces may have standards associated with them. For standards related to interfaces, see the specific information flow triple pages.