Physical Object: Traffic Management Center
TMC Wrong Way Vehicle Warning
'TMC Wrong Way Vehicle Warning' monitors and controls the equipment used to detect wrong way vehicles and warn the wrong way vehicle driver and other drivers approaching a wrong way vehicle. It monitors data from detectors and surveillance equipment in the field and issues warnings in response to wrong way entries. It also shares confirmed wrong way vehicle detections with enforcement personnel and other centers.
This functional object is included in the "Traffic Management Center" physical object.
This functional object is included in the following service packages:
This functional object is mapped to the following Functional View PSpecs:
- 188.8.131.52: Process Traffic Data
- 184.108.40.206: Monitoring Vehicle Direction Movement
- 220.127.116.11: Provide Traffic Operations Personnel Traffic Data Interface
- 1.2.1: Select Strategy
- 18.104.22.168: Output Roadway Information Data
- 1.2.8: Collect Traffic Field Equipment Fault Data
- 22.214.171.124: Analyze Traffic Data for Incidents
- 126.96.36.199: Provide Traffic Operations Personnel Incident Interface
- 188.8.131.52: Process Video Data
|01||The center shall issue warnings in response to wrong way entries.|
|02||The center shall issue warning to other drivers approaching a wrong way vehicle.|
|ITS Roadway Equipment||wrong way vehicle detected||Traffic Management Center|
|Traffic Management Center||wrong way vehicle notification||Emergency Management Center|
Currently, there are no standards associated with the functional object itself though the interfaces may have standards associated with them.