What's New in SET-IT
The Systems Engineering Tool for Intelligent Transportation (SET-IT) is a software tool that integrates drawing and database tools with the Architecture Reference for Cooperative and Intelligent Transportation (ARC-IT) so that users can develop project architectures for ITS. SET-IT provides enhanced capabilities for project architecture development that go beyond the capabilities offered in RAD-IT.
SET-IT Version 9.2.1 updated November 2023, now available for download, includes the following new-and-improved features:
- Enhanced Search that now expands the fields being search to include text in the Service Packages, Service Package Instances, on Diagrams, and in Functional Objects.
- Fixes related to occasional crashes based by the Details forms
- Various bug fixes, including errors during Document generation and related to synchronizing service package names
- Some users have been unable to access the Help file within SET-IT. This may be due to a recent Microsoft 365 update. There is a PDF version of the Help file available from the ARC-IT website under Resources / Documents.
- Some users have reported that they get a System Resources Exceeded error. There is an option in the Advanced Options menu to increase the maximum number of file locks to try and alleviate this issue. If these issues continue, please contact the Help Desk.
- Following installation some users have reported an error that "Access Is denied" when they try to launch the tool due to a conflict between the SET-IT installation and your anti-virus software. Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus software and reinstalling SET-IT.