188.8.131.52: Process Vehicle Sensor Data
This process shall be responsible for providing the facility to decode the input being sent to on-board vehicle sensors. The process shall support inputs to those sensors that monitor conditions both on-board the vehicle and in the way the vehicle relates to its surroundings. The data produced by the process shall be sent to another process which shall determine if any action is required.
This process is associated with the Vehicle physical object.
This process is associated with the following functional objects:
- Light Vehicle Theft Recovery
- Vehicle Basic Safety Communication
- Vehicle Control Warning
- Vehicle Cooperative Cruise Control
- Vehicle Emissions Monitoring
- Vehicle Environmental Monitoring
- Vehicle Intersection Warning
This process is associated with the following data flows: